My name is Noah Shutty. This is my homepage.
I am currently...
- a graduate student pursuing a PhD in Physics at Stanford University.
- extremely fortunate to be coadvised by
Patrick Hayden and
- information-theoretic implications of nonsignalling correlations
- fault tolerance in noisy classical circuits
- error propagation in quantum cluster state measurement-based computation
- President of the Stanford chapter of oSTEM
Tight Limits on Nonlocality from Nontrivial Communication Complexity
Noah Shutty, Mary Wootters, Patrick Hayden
Explicit bounds from the Alon–Boppana theorem
Joseph Richey, Noah Shutty, Matthew Stover
Experimental Mathematics 2017
Polynomial identities on eigenforms
Joseph Richey, Noah Shutty
Journal of Number Theory 2016
MiX: A Position Sensitive Dual-Phase Liquid Xenon Detector
S. Stephenson, J. Haefner, Q. Lin, K. Ni, K. Pushkin, R. Raymond, M Schubnell, N. Shutty, G. Tarlé, C. Weaverdyck, W. Lorenzon
Journal of Instrumentation 2015
noaj at stanford dot edu
All directed acyclic graphs corresponding to binary circuits: