About me (CV)
In January 2015, I fell in love with mathematics and transferred from the Polytechnic Institute to the Institute of Mathematics in SFU. There I studied entire functions. After a year and a half, I transferred to the Faculty of Mathematics, HSE in Moscow and started to study random matrices. In HSE I received a bachelor's degree and entered the PhD program in mathematics at Stanford. And here I am.
- Summer 2020, Instructor, Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies: Mathematical Logic and Problem Solving.
- Summer 2020, Instructor, Stanford Pre-Collegiate Summer Institutes: Cryptography.
- Summer 2020, Teaching assistant, Stanford University Mathematics Camp: Abstract Algebra.
- Spring 2020, Mentor, Stanford Math Directed Reading Program: Game Theory.
- Spring 2020, Teaching assistant, Stanford MATH 171: Fundamental Concepts of Analysis.
- Previous teaching experience is in my CV.
- How I fell in Love with Math.
- I maintain the website about Azat Miftakhov, a mathematician and graduate student of Moscow State University, who has been under arrest for over a year and four months without clear reason. It is declared that Miftakhov has been framed by the Russian government as a result of his anarchist views.