for links to some papers.
I am on sabbatical leave for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Together with Wesley Holliday, we continue to organize the Berkeley-Stanford Circle in Logic and Philosophy
(see also this page
A few talks in 2019:
- February 21: session on Philosophy of Machine Learning - Central APA
- March 27: Logic Seminar - Indiana University
- April 28: Formal and Experimental (FAX) - Northeastern Ethics Institute
- May 14: Seminar on History and Philosophy of Science - Caltech
- July 11: Society for Philosophy and Psychology (SPP) - UCSD
- October 29: Center for Brains, Minds and Machines - MIT
I can be reached at surname
♠stanford.edu by replacing surname
with my surname and ♠ with @.