$15,000-Early Registration Discount of 15% if registering by May 31, 2014.
Tuition includes lectures, course materials, continental breakfast, lunches, a welcome reception and on-campus parking for your week at Stanford. The tuition does not include accommodation or transportation to campus.
Who Should AttendTo ensure the best outcome of the program, we recommend participants to meet one of the following backgrounds and/or managerial experiences:
- 10 years of experience in aviation or related industry.
- In small organizations, participants are typically corporate officers.
- In large organizations or government, senior managers in divisions or other major business units are eligible.
- Log into mystanfordconnection to check application status.
- Please allow 10 business days for application review.
Additional Benefits for Groups
A 15% tuition discount is available for groups of five or more who are employed by a SCPD Member Company and are registering at the same time for the same course.
A 5% tuition discount is available for groups of five or more who are not employed by a SCPD Member Company and are registering at the same time for the same course.
You may contact us directly at:
Registered participants may send a substitute from the same company if the substitute's qualifications are approved by the Stanford Center for Professional Development. Substitutions are not encouraged but when necessary need to be made as soon as possible to ensure the high quality of this program. No substitutions will be accepted after May 31, 2014.