Mastering the Project Portfolio
Explore proven approaches for ensuring that the organization is investing in the right projects, providing the right resources, and completing them at the right time. Utilizing a strategic framework encompassing clearly identified and agreed upon success metrics, you will be able to align your projects with your business strategies.
Learn How To:
- Establish effective governance over one or more project portfolios
- Evaluate the inherent value-and risk-of projects within the portfolio
- Optimize outcomes when faced with limited resources
- Evaluate existing projects against new projects while managing a dynamic pipeline in which projects are constantly added, closed out, and re-scoped
- Apply statistical techniques to portfolio evaluation and optimization