Hi, I'm Slava. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PhD student in Mathematics, Stanford University
Building 380, Office 381-D
About me (CV)
I am a PhD student in Mathematics at Stanford University. I work with Daniel Bump on Representation Theory of p-adic groups.
More about me
- Solvable Lattice Models Seminar. I orginaze a weekly seminar (we meet on Wednesdays, 2 pm PT) about solvable lattice models and their appliations in representation theory of p-adic groups, algebraic geometry, probability, and many other fields. Videos from the seminar are available on YouTube.
- Thuses.com. I created an online publishing platform for mathematicians. You can read more on About page. You can have a look at my recent post on Simple Proof for Tokuyama's Formula.
- I'm currently writing a paper on combinatorial evaluation of metaplectic Iwahori Whittaker Functions in terms of colored Lusztig data that I introduce. I show that colored Lusztig data is in bijection with colored Gelfand-Tsetlin patterns, colored solvable lattice models, and other colored version of classical combinatorial data. The
colored combinatorial data is associated with generalized Mirković-Vilonen cycles in affine flag varieties.
- In Summer 2021, I am a mentor at Stanford Undergraduate Research Institute in Mathematics (SURIM).
- Summer 2021, Mentor, Stanford Undergraduate Research Institute in Mathematics (SURIM).
- Spring 2021, Teaching assistant, Stanford MATH 52: Integral Calculus of Several Variables.
- Winter 2021, Teaching assistant, Stanford MATH 20: Calculus.
- Summer 2020, Instructor, Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies: Mathematical Logic and Problem Solving.
- Summer 2020, Instructor, Stanford Pre-Collegiate Summer Institutes: Cryptography.
- Summer 2020, Teaching assistant, Stanford University Mathematics Camp: Abstract Algebra.
- Spring 2020, Mentor, Stanford Math Directed Reading Program: Game Theory.
- Previous teaching experience is in my CV.
- How I fell in Love with Math.
- I maintain the website about Azat Miftakhov, a mathematician and graduate student of Moscow State University, who gor arrested for six years without clear reason. It is declared that Miftakhov has been framed by the Russian government as a result of his anarchist views.