Peer Reviewed Publications
- Gonzalez-Ortega, J., Sandwell, D., Fialko, Y., Nava, A., Fletcher, J., Gonzalez-Garcia, J., Lipovsky, B. Floyd, M., Funning, G., 2014. El Mayor-Cucapah (Mw 7.2) earthquake: Early postseismic deformation from InSAR and GPS observations. Journal of Geophysical Research (Solid Earth). PDF.
- Lipovsky, B. and Funning, G. A novel modeling approach for diffusion-dominated systems. IGCP 2010 Conference, Reno.
- Lipovsky, B., Gareth J Funning, Keith B Richards-Dinger, Alessandro Ferretti. Analytic models of the displacements and stresses in a long basin due to varying hydrological loading, with application to hydrogeological geodesy. 2010 AGU Fall Meeting. Link. Cite.
- Gonzalez, A., Jose Javier Gonzalez-Garcia, David T Sandwell, Yuri Fialko, Duncan Carr Agnew, Brad Lipovsky, John M Fletcher, F Alejandro Nava Pichardo. GPS coseismic and postseismic surface displacements of the El Mayor-Cucapah earthquake. 2010 AGU Fall Meeting. Link. Cite.
- Michael A Floyd, Gareth J Funning, Brad Lipovsky, Paul Gettings. A Reduction in the Rate of Subsidence Observed at The Geysers Geothermal Field, Northern California, Between 1994 and 2010. 2010 AGU Fall Meeting.
- M.A. Floyd, G.J. Funning, and B.P. Lipovsky, "A Densified Geodetic Velocity Solution for the North San Francisco Bay Region" (2010 SCEC Annual Meeting poster 1-152)
- J. Gonzalez-Ortega, J. Gonzalez-Garcia, D. Sandwell, Y. Fialko, F. Nava, J.M. Fletcher, D. Agnew, and B. Lipovsky, "GPS Coseismic and Postseismic Surface Displacements of the El Mayor-Cucapah Earthquake" (2010 SCEC Annual Meeting poster 1-155)
- Sandwell, David T.; Wei, M.; Gonzales, J.; Gonzales, A.; Lipovsky, B.; Funning, G.; Fialko, Y.; Mellors, R.; Agnew, D.; Peterson, R. InSAR and GPS measurements of crustal deformation from the El Major Earthquake: Liquefaction and Triggered Slip. 2010 Geological Society of America Cordillera Meeting.
- Funning, G., B. Lipovsky, Y. Fialko, D. Sandwell, J. Gonzalez, "The May 4th, 2010 Sierra El Mayor Earthquake, field observations and initial GPS response," 2010 Seismological Society of America Poster.
- Lipovsky, B.P., and G.J. Funning, "Strain Transient Detection Techniques, a Comparison of Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Non-Linear PCA, and Rotated PCA." Conference Abstract. 2009 AGU Fall Meeting.
- Floyd, M.A., G. J. Funning, and B. P. Lipovsky. Geodetic evidence for creep along the Rodgers Creek and Maacama fault zones, northern California. Conference Abstract. 2009 AGU Fall Meeting.
- Floyd, M.A., G. J. Funning, and B. P. Lipovsky. "Monitoring The Health Of The World’s Largest Geothermal Power Field: GPS Measurements Of Subsidence In The Geysers, Northern California. Conference Abstract. 2009 University of California Riverside Dean's Board of Advisors Poster Session.
- Lipovsky, B.P., and G.J. Funning, "Optimal Design of Geodetic Networks: A new measure of performance, with application to the southern California fault system. Conference Abstract. 2009 SCEC Annual Meeting poster 2-063.
- Lipovsky, B.P., M.A. Floyd, and G.J. Funning, "Transient Detection in Geodetic Data: A Comparison of Modal Decomposition Methods. Conference Abstract. 2009 SCEC Annual Meeting poster 2-076.
- Lipovsky, B.P., and G.J. Funning, "Geodetic network optimization with respect to finite faults. Conference Abstract. 2009 EarthScope Conference.
- Lipovsky, B.P., G.J. Funning, A. Miller, GPS Resurvey of the San Jacinto Fault, Report to the Southern California Earthquake Center. 2009.