|Title:||Graduate Student, Department of Energy Resources Engineering|
|Primary Affiliation:||Department of Energy Resources Engineering|
|Office Location:||Green Earth Sci. 151|
|Research Group:||Smart-Fields (Stanford University)|
|Stanford SES Profile:||Stanford Profile.|
» Download Resume
- 2011-current | Phd student in Petroleum Enginering in the Energy Resources Engineering department, Stanford University
- 2009-2011 | Master of Science degree in Petroleum Enginering in the Energy Resources Engineering department, Stanford University. GPA: 3.71 / 4.00
- 2005-2009 | B.S. in Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, Middle East Technical University (METU) / Ankara-TURKEY. GPA: 3.92/ 4.00 (highest GPA)
- 6/2011-9/2011 | BP-British Petroleum, Houston, TX. Reservoir Engineer Intern. Compared different optimization algorithms for Water Flooding problems (i.e optimizing water injection rates to improve oil recovery for a field case) and History Matching
- 6/2008-9/2008 | BP-British Petroleum, Baku, AZERBAIJAN. Petroleum Engineer/Drilling Intern. Investigated the effect of condensate bank development in a gas condensate reservoir on total recovery. Utilized well testing data and conducted PVT data analyses. Also worked on identifying potential well integrity problems. Obtained an Exceeded Expectations performance evaluation.
- 7/2007-9/2007 | TPAO-Turkish Petroleum Oil Corporation, Batman, TURKEY. Petroleum Engineer Intern. Worked as a production engineering intern, based in the field, monitoring Polymer Injection, CO2 Injection, and Water Flooding in a heavy oil reservoir and analyzing production results.
- Teaching Assistant in "Well Log Analysis" taught by Pr. Robert Lindblom. Fall 2011