How To: Setting Preferences for Citrix/Connect Screen Size on a Mac
Who does this? Stanford Administrative Staff using ReportMart3 from a Mac
When? Mac users are new to Citrix/Connect and they need to perform a one-time setup to establish their preferred screen size.
How? By connecting to the Citrix/Connect web site
Setting Preferences for Citrix/Connect Screen Size on a Mac (2 steps)
Log into the Citrix/Connect web site:
- Using any browser (Safari or Firefox) access the Connect/Citrix web site at http://connect.stanford.edu.
- Log in to ReportMart3 and click Mac Users – Click here to access Citrix" link.
- Enter your SUNet ID and Password
~ OR ~
Confirm or update your screen size preferences:
- From the Applications window, select Settings from the menu selections in the top right hand corner.
- Click Connection Preferences link.
- Confirm that Select window size is set to Seamless. If not, update.
- Confirm that Percent of screen is set to 80%. If not, update.
- Click OK button.
- From the Settings window, select Return to return to the main Applications window.
- For additional help, submit a HelpSU ticket. Select Request Category Administrative Applications and Request Type ReportMart3.
- For detailed instructions, including screen shots, see Resources: Setting Preferences for Screen Size on a Mac.