How To: Use the Oracle Vacation Query
Who does this? Oracle Transaction Originators or others with a need to know
When? There is a need to identify who can approve a transaction on someone else's behalf or there is a need to validate the audit history of a delegation.
How? By using the Oracle Vacation Query tool
Access Your Delegated Oracle Transaction Approvals (3 steps)
Launch the Vacation Query Tool from the Oracle Home Page:
- Enter ofweb in your web address bar.
- Enter your SUNet ID and password as prompted.
- Click SU Inquiry Tools and Forms in the Navigator section of the Oracle Home page.
- Click Vacation Query link.
Retrieve Vacation Delegation history for an individual:
- Enter the SUNet ID of the person you are checking.
- Click Enter button.
View a list of transactions handled on behalf of an individual.
- Click the link Show the transactions handled on behalf of (SUNet ID).
- As needed, enter another query from the results page.
- When complete, click Home link in the upper right hand corner of the screen to return to the Oracle Home page.
- For additional help, submit a HelpSU ticket. Select Request Category Administrative Applications and Request Type Oracle Financials.