How To: Review and Approve Reimbursement / Expense Reports in SU Workflow
Before You Start
- Approvers without access to iOU may only approve in the Worklist. See iOU Access.
- No one can approve his or her own expense reimbursement, or the expense reimbursement of an individual to whom he or she reports directly or indirectly.
- All transactions done in iOU must be reviewed and approved by authorized personnel for each PTA charged.
Step 3 – Approve, Hold or Reject Reimbursement / Expense Report
- The transaction is routed to the next approver on the approver routing list.
- After approval, the department's charge account is debited and the Travel and Reimbursements department reimburses the payee.