The Lean LaunchPad is a team-based course. Any student wishing to take the course must apply as part of a group. Students are expected to exert significant effort in finding and forming a group before applying to the course, and in addition several information sessions will provide opportunities for meeting and connecting with other applicants.
Team Composition Rules
- Teams of 4
- At least 2 members of the team should have some domain expertise. Teams must include 1 ENGR or technical, no all MBA teams
How to Apply
- Fill out all 3 Application-Slides
- You can get more information about the the business model canvas here.
- The business model canvas will be an integral part of the course.
- The competitive slide is asking you to fill in your version with your teams view of where you fit. (guide – http://steveblank.com/2013/11/08/a-new-way-to-look-at-competitors/)
- Take a look at the work of previous teams here
- Email the application to Soumya at email@example.com.
- The application deadline is Dec 3 11:59pm.
- Interviews will be held on Dec4-6 for selection.
- You will be notified by around Dec 7 about the results.